Under the current Bavarian Infection Prevention Regulation, the following rules apply when incidence values are equal to or greater than 35:
- For both simple museum visits and participation in indoor tours and events, admittance is generally permitted only for visitors who have been vaccinated, have recovered, or have recently tested negative. (Results from a fast antigen test are valid for 24 hours; a PCR test is valid for 48 hours, unfortunately, self-tests are not possible.) You will need to present documentation of your status at the ticket desk. There are exceptions for children under age 6 and for school children who are regularly tested at school (this also applies during school holidays).
- Everyone age 6 or above is required to wear a mask indoors. The new mask standard is a medical (or "surgical") mask. You are no longer required to wear an FFP2 mask.
- The ticket desk will take your contact information. You can take care of this on site, either by using the "Luca" app, or using the form that will be available there. If you wish, you can also download the form from the link below before you come, fill it out, and bring it with you to the museum.
Provide your contact information (PDF-File 18 KB)
- While visiting the museum, please don't forget to comply with the hygiene rules that apply everywhere.
- If you feel ill, or have had contact with someone with a case of COVID-19 during the past 14 days, please be considerate of the need for general protection against this infection and cancel or reschedule your plans to visit a museum.