Museum Tucher Mansion and Hirsvogel Hall
The Tucher Mansion, built between 1533 and 1544, vividly recreates the world of Nuremberg's sixteenth-century merchant families. The exhibits were once the property of this patrician family, and some were among the home's original furnishings. The distinguished collection includes fine crafts work, furniture, tapestries and paintings from the fifteenth through nineteenth centuries. In addition to the famed double chalice and Tucher Ewers by Wenzel Jamnitzer, the collection also includes a memorial painting of Adelheid Tucher and a portrait of "Jerusalem Pilgrim" Hans Tucher VI from the workshop of Dürer's teacher Michael Wolgemut.
Due to the current spread of coronavirus (Covid-19), Museum Tucher Mansion and Hirsvogel Hall is closed. All events and educational programs are cancelled until further notice. Please check our website for latest information.