Documentation Center Nazi Party Rally Grounds
The National Socialists held their Party Rallies in Nuremberg from 1933 to 1938. Even today, the remains of the huge structures they built bear witness to how these propaganda shows were staged. During the current remodeling of the Documentation Center, an Interim Exhibition provides a comprehensive picture of the history of the site and of the Nazi Party Rallies. Signboards distributed around the Rally Grounds themselves – which spread across some 4 square kilometers, or 1.5 square miles – tell about the history of various locales.
Please note: The former Permanent Exhibition is now closed.