Information about your visit
The Documentation Center at the Nazi Party Rally Grounds has proved to be so popular that regrettably, even if the incidence rate falls below the figure of 50 set by current state infection-prevention regulations, we must still require advance online registration for visits. One advantage of registration is that you will not need to wait in line when you arrive at the Documentation Center.
- You must register online in advance for every visit, and provide your contact information. This applies even for those who hold an annual admission card.
- Current distancing rules limit the number of people who can be present in a museum at a given time.
- All visitors must still wear an FFP2 mask or a mask that meets at least an equivalent official standard.
- Please arrive at the Documentation Center long enough before your reserved time slot runs out to make sure you'll have enough time for your visit.
- If you can't show up for your reserved slot, or if you've reserved it by accident, the slot will still remain blocked out and will expire with no replacement. You do not need to cancel by phone or email.
- If you purchase an all-day ticket to the Municipal Museums, please remember that you must also still make an online reservation in advance before visiting the Memorium Nuremberg Trials.
- Important: If our institutions must close because infection incidence rises, the reservations for your time slot will be canceled without replacement. Please check our website before your visit to find out when the Documentation Center is currently open.
Step 1: Registration, reserving a date
Unfortunately, the appointment booking is only available in German.
- Registration: You'll be sent to an external site to register. You can register by acquiring what are called "Zero Euro Tickets." These simply reserve your time slot. You will still need to purchase your actual admission tickets at the ticket desk when you arrive at the museum.
- Visit date: First choose the date when you want to visit.
- Number: You can reserve entry under "Number" for no more than 10 persons at a time.
Important: Please remember to register all children too, regardless of their age.
- Make a reservation: Click on "Reserve."
- Register: Please register before you book your date (see the "Login" button at the upper right)
- Reserve now: Complete your reservation. You'll get a confirmation email with your registration code(s).
- Please be sure to bring along your registration code(s), in digital form or as a printout, to present at the museum ticket office.
Step 2: Buying a ticket, paying
Admission tickets are sold only directly on site, at the ticket desk.
- You do not need to take a coronavirus test to visit our museums.
- You will need to purchase your actual admission tickets at the ticket desk when you arrive at the Documentation Center. Please be sure to bring along your registration code(s), in digital form or as a printout.
- All visitors must still wear an FFP2 mask or a mask that meets at least an equivalent official standard. Children under age 5 do not have to be masked. Older children below the age of 16 may wear a conventional medical mask instead. Please bring your own mask, there are no masks available in the Documentation Center.
- While visiting the museum, please don't forget to comply with the same distancing and hygiene rules that apply everywhere.
We will keep you informed of the current status of special events at
Unfortunately we cannot take reservations for any educational programs at the moment. If you would like to make a reservation, please contact us again once the relevant contact limitations have been lifted. We will let you know here on our website when bookings again become available.