Information for Your Visit
Under the current Bavarian Infection Prevention Regulation, the following rules apply when incidence values are equal to or greater than 35:
- For both simple museum visits and participation in indoor tours and events, admittance is generally permitted only for visitors who have been vaccinated, have recovered, or have recently tested negative. (Results from a fast antigen test are valid for 24 hours; a PCR test is valid for 48 hours, unfortunately, self-tests are not possible.) You will need to present documentation of your status at the ticket desk. There are exceptions for children under age 6 and for school children who are regularly tested at school (this also applies during school holidays).
- Everyone age 6 or above is required to wear a mask indoors. The new mask standard is a medical (or "surgical") mask. You are no longer required to wear an FFP2 mask.
- The ticket desk will take your contact information. You can take care of this on site, either by using the "Luca" app, or using the form that will be available there. If you wish, you can also download the form from the link below before you come, fill it out, and bring it with you to the museum.
Provide your contact information (PDF-File 18 KB)
- While visiting the Documentation Center, please don't forget to comply with the hygiene rules that apply everywhere.
- f you feel ill, or have had contact with someone with a case of COVID-19 during the past 14 days, please be considerate of the need for general protection against this infection and cancel or reschedule your plans to visit a museum.
Online appointment booking and registration contact details
You are welcome to reserve your desired visit date at the Documentation Center online in advance and thus provide your contact details required by the Corona regulations.
This requires the following steps:
- Register (set up an account; the account will not be opened until you confirm in response to an email)
- Fill out an application on the registration page
- Book a date for your visit (appointment will be confirmed by an email)
Admission tickets are sold only directly on site, at the ticket desk. Please be sure to bring along your registration code(s), in digital form or as a printout, to present at the museum ticket office. If you can't show up for your reserved slot, or if you've reserved it by accident, the slot will still remain blocked out and will expire with no replacement. You do not need to cancel by phone or email.
The Documentation Center is being remodeled, and the former Permanent Exhibition is now closed. Instead, a specially conceived, compact Interim Exhibition in the Large Exhibition Hall presents the history of the Nazi Party Rallies and the Rally Grounds.